There be pictures here!

There be pictures here!
Darksiders II

Monday, November 28, 2011

Whats coming up? (Some stuff I wanna say)

Right now I'm playing through Batman: Arkham City as well as Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and finishing up various side stuff on Skyrim. So the next few posts can be expected to be on any of those three things depending on what I want to talk about (Probably Batman first but who knows).

I'm also working on putting together an Aion PvP video from my massive backlog of fraps so that is eating up a ton of my time I'll be posting that on here when it is complete as well as my Youtube channel Fest1277.

Twitter: So I guess I decided to start tweeting again today and you can follow me at http://twitter.com/#!/TeamInfestation I guess. I'll post updates about the blog as well as random crap!

Comments: Anyone who reads this please feel free to comment even if it is just to let me know you stopped by. I am totally open to suggestions about what people would like to hear about as well as questions concerning games I have posted up on here, I love hearing from people and being able to help out in any game related problems.

1 comments:

Post a Comment