There be pictures here!

There be pictures here!
Darksiders II

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bioshock Infinite Vox Codes

Just a quick little post detailing the Vox Codes as I find them!

#1 I foolishly forgot to screenshot the first one but you find the code in a cannon at the part of Soldier's Field right before entering Slate's section (Hall of Heroes) of the map. The code itself is in the building directly across from the cannon written on the bathroom wall.

#2 The next code is related to the code book you'll find in the prison while searching for Chen Lin, the gunsmith. The code book is located in the room with the furnace, just before the hallway with the jail cells, it is sitting on a pile of signs for Chen Lin's store. Once you have the book you'll need to head back outside of the prison/Good Time Club and walk past the door to "Shantytown", follow the wall all the way to the end and take a left. There will be a fairly large door that requires a lockpick to open. The code is on the wall inside. (As shown in the screenshots!).
The Door
The Code

#3 Next we have the code book found in the basement of Hudson's. It doesn't take you to the usual kind of code but make sure to grab the book on your way to Comstock House or as you're making your way to the bank of the prophet, where the code ultimately leads you.


Hudson's Store (Code Book Location)


Located in the basement


Leads to this typewriter in the bank basement

Once you get to the point in the story that leads you to the basement just take a left at the large vault door instead of following the footsteps to the right and you'll find the typewriter. (Thanks to Joe Ricciardi for the tip in the comments! Made sure I didn't miss it myself!)

I'll update this post as I find more. If you would like to contribute locations/screenshots feel free to either contact me directly or leave a comment!




5 comments:

I found a 3rd cipher book on the way to Comstock'shouse. it was in there financial district in there basement of Hudson's I believe. I can't find the code for it to cipher though. I've spent 2hrs running through the city. if anyone has the reverse please help. thanks.

found the code. is in the basement of the bank,you come across it as you progress the story.

Why doesn't that make the quest disappear?

Idk, it did for me. the cipher is down the hallway, on the opposite end of the bank vault.

Thanks I may have missed out on this one unless I can back track. I just defeayde the lady and about to go in the Comstock house.

Post a Comment