There be pictures here!

There be pictures here!
Darksiders II

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PAX East Coverage.

In two weeks I'm heading out to Boston to attend PAX East 2012 and I couldn't be more excited. Seeing old friends and hopefully making some new ones will be awesome, and I get to go check out all the new games coming out! I'll be providing coverage on every major panel I attend and hopefully will have some nice goodies to post. I'll be hoping to try out some exclusive demos while I walk the expo floor to provide people with an idea of what to expect from the various big name titles that are launching this summer.

For those of you who don't know what PAX is...it's one of the largest conventions held twice a year in the United States. It features exclusive demos of upcoming games and panels hosted by game industry veterans. There is something at PAX for anyone interested in games and it's a blast to walk around, play some games, talk with some cool people (Networking, yay!), and just have fun.


0 comments:

Post a Comment