There be pictures here!

There be pictures here!
Darksiders II

Monday, December 5, 2011

Skyrim! Pickpocketing! Yay!

So I finally got Skyrim to stop doing that super fun thing where the first menu box just keeps looping itself over and over and am able to play Skyrim again...not that there is a whole lot left for me to do on it right now. There was still one last thing I wanted to do to have some fun and finish up a few of those Daedric quests as well as other random quests. That last thing was maxing out pickpocketing and then stealing everyone's shirts.

It is quite hilarious to walk up to guards in places like Solitude where they are busy hitting practice dummies with their swords or bows and then nick their weapons and armor so they just sort of stand there and go...."I feel like I had clothes on a moment ago...oh well". Needless to say, the entirety of Solitude is now naked. Of course since I didn't want to lug all that useless crap around with me it is scattered all over the ground throughout the city. It's also fun to completely strip unsuspecting enemies of their gear and then make my presence known to them and watch as they attempt to punch me to death in confusion. Oh Skyrim, will you ever cease to entertain me?

On a slightly more serious note: Pickpocketing rocks for anyone who likes leveling quickly and having nice things. I lifted an Elven bow off an npc when I was like level 4 or something, Stole the Skyforge weapons from the various Companion members and got myself about a thousand arrows which helps a lot when all I'm using on this new character is a bow. I'll probably do the thieves guild again on this character and keep the Skeleton Key to solidify my role as an unstoppable thieving bastard.

I'll also be finishing the final few Daedric artifact quests to complete my list, getting 100% of the artifact masks, and writing about the main story line/completing all the shouts. Posts on all of those will be made available as I finish them.

Daedric Artifacts remaining:
Hermaeus Mora: Oghma Infinium - Book
Sanguine: Sanguine Rose - Staff
Hircine: Savior's Hide/Hircine's Ring - Ring
Malacath: Volundrung - Warhammer

0 comments:

Post a Comment