There be pictures here!

There be pictures here!
Darksiders II

Monday, January 14, 2013

Update!

Whew! It's been a while since I've posted here...pretty much since before I went on Christmas break and took a breather from a lot of different things. But fear not, things will be revving back up in short order as 2013 kicks off with more guides, goodies and hopefully a complete overhaul of this blog.

I've got several ideas for future content which includes many more guides and goodies for Aion (I may even make a second blog specifically for Aion stuff), and I'd like to begin posting some discussions on game theory related topics, evaluations of previous installments of series that have impacted me in some way or another.

I'm currently replaying my way through the Shadow Hearts franchise, an IP that stole my heart many years ago, built up my love for it with an incredibly solid sequel and then...much to my dismay, broke my heart with a third, horrifying finale that conjured the deepest fanboy-esque hatred my little heart could muster. But more on that later!

Anyway, things coming up in the near future!
- Aion 3.0 Chronicles: Satra Treasure Horde - Undervalued and Yet...
- Shadow Hearts Revisited: A look at sequel integrity and game feel.
- DmC: Not sure if awesome or horrifying
- Assessing mediocrity and gamer apathy - Do we settle for less?
- PAX East 2013 coverage

Hope to see you all soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment