There be pictures here!

There be pictures here!
Darksiders II

Friday, August 3, 2012

GW2 Stress Test

When I saw the tweet from the GW2 team about the stress test the day before last I was SO excited. Mostly because I was under the assumption that I wasn't going to be able to play until the 25th but also because I got a taste of video making and editing this past beta weekend and was itching to make another, far better PvP video.

So, two hours of the stress test were devoted entirely to recording sPvP fights to put into a PvP montage, similar to my previous one but with a more offensive spec, and more time/editing put into it. After several hours of going through footage and finding clips I put together an opening for the video.






Let me know if you like what you see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment